Saturday, March 16, 2019

Early Spring

What a beautiful morning it is! fresh crisp air, sunny blue sky and blooming flowers .... This is especially welcoming due to extended gloomy sky past several weeks. I took my regular camera with me for my jogging to capture the lively morning.

Many trees are still bare, but start budding - the buds are mostly light green, some are brownish. Grass are coming out dormancy ....





Birds are chirping  .... mocking birds in front yards,  sparrows, finches scurrying around, robins can be seen in the neighborhood, but more frequently in the open field, blue jays are easily located by their loud noise and blue/white body..... 

My favorite birds around our neighborhood are cardinals and egrets. As I was approaching Russel creek park, I heard this familiar and pleasing cardinal's chirping, looking up, the bright red male cardinal was perching at the top of a big tree. Walking around the pound, I spotted a puffy white body in the dark branches of a big tree by the creek.  A grand egret was standing  on a branch near the top of the tree - lazily looking around, and enjoying the sunshine. 







The prevailing colors this morning are pear white, peach red, evergreen and of course sky blue.....and the spring green of the buds. 

The start of the spring  .... hope, promise and endless potentials! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment