Saturday, April 15, 2017

This Texas life 2

Eight years ago we started our blog "Family Adventures" to share our travel plans and experiences with friends and families. Now the topics covered expand well beyond travel - we wrote about love and relationship, sentiments and pondering, routines that are part of our family traditions  .....the following is a collection of our posts on those subjects. (click each item following the subtitle to reach the post)


Family, Friends and Love

Twosome
Wedding video and photos
The flowers worth waiting for 
Happy marriage
Mother's day presents from Nicholas
Father and Son bonding
Two love songs


Pondering/Sentiments

Pause in life
I believe I can fly
Our American Identity
Learning and improving through volunteering
Move-In day at College
Butterfly Kisses
Time Flows
Memorial Day Remembrance 


Routines

Barber shop at home
Custom Calendar
Family Holiday Letter
Friday night TV shows
My favorite TV shows 1
My favorite TV shows 2
One Extra Hour a day for my life  - by Lily
Drive to Work
Team lunch at work
My office


No comments:

Post a Comment